MattStuff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MattStuff

Various things to discuss and share.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bakery Valentine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie

Julie

Bakery Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Bakery Valentine   Bakery Valentine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Who is playing Bakery Valentine? Are you having any problems with it? I heard it crashes a lot and that there are other issues. Anyone having a problem?
Back to top Go down
deadpix

deadpix

Bakery Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery Valentine   Bakery Valentine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Julie wrote:
Who is playing Bakery Valentine? Are you having any problems with it? I heard it crashes a lot and that there are other issues. Anyone having a problem?

I'm playing it. Doesn't crash much on me but the lag and slow response to actions are awful.
Back to top Go down
ace

ace

Bakery Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery Valentine   Bakery Valentine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:53 am

Ah i am soo not downloading those valentine games... They look cheesy!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/araliric
Donnahh

Donnahh

Bakery Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery Valentine   Bakery Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 am

Julie wrote:

BSV, FSV RSV and CSV seem to have settled down.
I don't get many crashes or glitches anymore. And I like the pink and flowery extra graphics in them Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/donnamaree.ann
Matt
Admin
Matt

Bakery Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery Valentine   Bakery Valentine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Donnahh wrote:
Julie wrote:

BSV, FSV RSV and CSV seem to have settled down.
I don't get many crashes or glitches anymore. And I like the pink and flowery extra graphics in them Smile
The border of the regular versions of the game are boring. It's going to be disappointing when we have to switch back....
Back to top Go down
https://mattstuff.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bakery Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakery Valentine   Bakery Valentine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakery Valentine
Page 1 of 1